Thursday, March 5, 2009

march is confussed


Hey it's the Fifty of march and we have broken cloud cover wow. We went to Las Cruces yesterday it was 85 and every hot to us had to turn on the air what a kick. and it's March.
We got to speak to the mission pres yesterday and would you believe it I went to school with him and his wife at SHS He is a year younger Wes Walker His brother is Brad and His wife is Kris Weight from Springville. Isn't that funny. As soon as I said we went to school together he about fell over.
It is funny how small the world real is. We had a four point buck in the drive way two days ago and six does and fawns yesterday this has been quite the wildlife preserve on our place.
Lots of Doves and Quial but no geese unless We go to Roswell where they are all from outerspace ha ha.
We went over Emery pass It has a narrow winding road mostly up then dooown. What a great place.
Love Dad

7 comments:

Marsha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Larry I saw some geese flying low over our house this morning. We are jealous of your temps!!!! See ya in a week or so.

Judy said...

Blaine and Judy are anonymous

Melvin and Carol said...

Dear Brother and Sister Lowrey,
I have commented twice but can't make it stick.

Melvin and Carol said...

Now I see my comment was sent I'll ask my questions. Are you Elder and Sister Lowrey or Brother and Sister Lowrey? Does your assignment keep you busy or do you look for useful things to keep you busy?
We are enjoying our last year with Amy. She is an enjoyable daughter and still treats us as friends.
God bless,
Melvin and Carol

Eve said...

That's a beautiful picture. Nathan served in Silver city for quite awhile. I wonder if you know someone he knows. That's really awesome that you already know your mission pres. Take care.

Lesa said...

Nice Picture Dad I just love it! Love you guys! Keep up the hard/fun work!