Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Well now it is January 2011 what a difference a year makes. Last year in Silver City. This year in Idaho, Wyoming, and Utah working.
Silvers winter was a week of snow and some cold, this year we have had at least two feet of snow and below zero temps. I like Silver City. I also like the fact that we have had two new granddaughters born to us and they are both healthy and both moms are doing well. We have gotten to see brothers, sisters, sons, and daughters so the trade off has been worth it.

Work had been crazy for the last four months and now we have finished all the things we had going and wondering what we will be doing till spring breaks.

We had opened our home to a young man from the Silver City Area and he stayed with us for a couple of months before moving on.

This weekend I am going to go hunting for the first time in over two years and feel just a little nerves and yet excited about doing so again. I like to talk with the waterfowl ya know.

We have also had friends get sealed in the temple, go on mission's, and join the LDS church so all in all it has been a good year

2 comments:

Laura said...

You're alive! Glad to know it. :)

Marsha said...

Dad, you're posting again. Yay! I'm so glad the trade off was worth it. I don't know though, right now I would LOVE to be in Silver City. Too cold in Logan.