Saturday, November 26, 2011




It seems very strange to post here again.
This was a great way to keep in touch when we were gone from home and now we are here it seem there is no need to post. I am not sure that anybody will read this but I would like to post a couple of pictures of a trip I did going to Canada this last month.
This lake is where I got tossed from the boat we were hunting from and I will just tell you it was cold with water pouring into my chest waders and being pulled along like a fishing lure.

3 comments:

SheilaO said...

Amazing pictures. Didn't know you were in Canada.

Laura said...

Gorgeous!

Marsha said...

Dad, we love to read your posts. You should keep posting...especially for your daughter that isn't on Facebook. I didn't know you fell in the water! Brrrr.

These are amazing photos and I will probably use a few as desktop backgrounds.