Monday, January 2, 2012

Here it is the new year and much to our surprise we have no snow and not to bad of temp.
Today Jer and I went up to porcupine Dam and found it is still not frozen over about half of the lake is still open.
I just wanted everyone to know that this last year really hasn't been to bad of a year. I got to go to Canada hunting. Spent time with good friends, family, and had the ability to work and work to do.
To day I going to prune the apple trees around the house and maybe the raspberry bushes.
We have apple cider and if any one would like some just come and visit.
I will try and post a couple of pictures that didn't show up last time

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Cider you say? Hmm, I might be out for a visit.

Laura said...

If you didn't live 36-ish hours away, I would totally come for a visit and cider. :)

Sara said...

Cordell loves your cider!