Monday, June 22, 2009

Saturday




Saturday we went for a drive to Arizona to Thatcher where they are building the new Temple I guess the place is really Central we drove over the burrow mountains with very winding slow turns and came back on the road to Lordsburg which was alot faster. It was a nice drive but hot and we were glad to get back to Silver City.
Not much else to report on this week.
The wooden building I think is a Stake house the other I think is the temple but I am not sure . Jacobsen is the general and we have done a few jobs with them. the sign said visitors welcome but the gate said stay out I would have gone in if I knew the forman.
Talk to you all later

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ok as I was driving into Paradise guess what I saw? The Lowery Electric van pulling into Richard and Emily williams' driveway. Talk about homesicknes! I'm sure your son is nice, but he doesn't wave at me like Larry does. Maybe he should just have a constant wave going if he comes to Avon!! Love you guys! Lisa