Tuesday, June 16, 2009

wedding





Well it is a short time we got to be home. It seems surreal to be back in Avon for a so short of time with the sky being gray and rain falling. Everthing was so green and very cool must of been in the forty's. We even started a fire in the wood stove and turned on the furnace one morning.
We had a great time seeing friends, relatives, and our kids. It was fun to see Sara and Cordell get married. I think you will agree.
We are glad to be back to Silver City for now it does seem like home and where we should be and we would like to have all you here with us then this would be perfect.

4 comments:

SheilaO said...

So good that we got to visit with you this past weekend! You two seem so happy. Of course you know home is wherever you make it. Hey thanks for breakfast. Love you guys!

Judy said...

Looks like you had a great day. Sorry I missed the wedding, I thought about you guys during the day.

Marsha said...

Glad you made it "home" safely. I was worried after seeing how long it took you to get through the security line! =)

Laura said...

She looks gorgeous - I wish I could have been there.