Thursday, June 25, 2009

surpise




We had a good rain storm yesterday for twenty minutes or so but it came down hard and water started running everwhere can't wait till the rainy season.
We did have a bit of a surprise when we got to the institute today a tarantula was on the wall by the door and boy did mom jump when she saw it.
I have been waiting all week to spray weeds and held off cause the forcast was for rain. Well yesterday I did spray and three hours later it was pouring. I don't think anything died darn it.
As you can see we are also having the desert bloom pretty but don't get to close when trying to smell it. besides they mostly stink.
Love dad

4 comments:

Lesa said...

Hey I think Angie would like the Tarantula for a pet again...okay maybe not that one. Wow I think I too would have jumped back a few feet myself! Way to catch it though.

Beutler Family said...

What a horrible suprise.

Marsha said...

I hope I don't dream of these tonight!

Laura said...

We used to keep those as pets, too. Marsha tells me that we would let them free when company came over, but I can't imagine that we were ever that naughty...