Sunday, September 20, 2009

September the 20th 36 years and one

Can anyone remember what was going on a year ago today? I guess maybe not. Thirty six years ago it was a wild and windy day for Sis Lowery and I. It is hard to believe that we have been married for thirty six years. I can still remember being thirty six and all those young kids we had.
I wish I had some of the pictures from that time I would post them and then you would all make rude comments about how graceful we had aged.
It is great that we get to share this date with Lesa and Gavin and wish them happy anniversary and next year we can celebrate together along with the rest of the family.
The weather here is really crazy with the rains turning everthing green it seems just like spring with the cooler temps. The deer are still in the velvet and we have four bucks on the property some time each day. We had a deer roast that we cooked for the Elders last Friday along with potato's and corn bread and home made gravy it was pretty good even Sis Lowery liked it.
We are happy and things are going well.
Love Mom and Dad

4 comments:

Lesa said...

Happy Anniversary Dad and Mom! We hope you guys are having a great relaxing day! We love you and miss you all the time!

Jer and Heidi said...

For some reason, I pictured your Institute Building looking like the one in Logan. It's nice to get a picture to go with the name! Happy Anniversary you two! We love you lots!!!!!
Jer and Heidi

Marsha said...

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! Though it used to embarrass me when you and dad would make out in the kitchen, living room, etc., I can now appreciate it. Thanks for showing us what a happy marriage looks like!

David said...

Wow! Happy anniversary. I remember the day well! Okay, I remember it barely but the time has gone by real fast! You still look like you're in your 20's! We've been married as long as it took the Children of Israel to wander around before getting where they were going. Enjoy the moment!