Tuesday, September 1, 2009

well it has almost been a month. We had a melt down with the computor last month and did a factory restore. I almost deceided not to even post another blog as that experenince was very tramatic for me. We can hardly believe that another month has gone by and today is the openning of dove season up home. Some of the archery hunts have openned up down here and look what I found in the back yard. this buck was with two others and they hardly cared if we were there or not.
Life has been fine our garden has been producing alot of tomato's and even more squrriels. I think next year we will do the upside down tomato's so the wild life doesn't get it.
Alot of the memebers have returned to the out of town schools, we are trying to help incourage some of the members here who haven't been out to stop by and visit so they might feel like they can attend church and activities with us.
We have done another peach cobbler evening with one of the wards here and one with the college so I can still even after one month layoff I remembered how.
See ya later
Elder Lowery

3 comments:

David said...

I'm laughing at your squirrel story! Ha Ha Ha! I also think peach cobbler sounds good. We enjoy the pictures and updates! Keep 'em coming!

Sara said...

I dont think you could ever forget how to make a cobbler. We love you very much and cant wait to see you again.

Heidi and Jer said...

It was so good to hear from you! We are missing you this Labor Day! It's just not the same! Peach cobbler sounds exciting!