Tuesday, February 10, 2009

what in the world

Tuesday is a snowy day, school was canceled and the adult institute as called off. we had to wait till ten am to travel on the roads cause of ice. We didn't have trouble getting up the hills but some of the other cars and trucks were spinning tires.
The first class of adult institute was called off and we are here checking out what is in the kitchen and the books in the library. We are going to wait and see if any of the kids show up for lunch and we will feed them.
We also have a tv that has the byu channel and we did the work out with them ok not for long with me but Mom did well.
Drive safe love Dad.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

It's snowing here too. I'm glad you guys have snow tires! Hope things are going well. I like the new look of your blog. Much easier to read!

Anonymous said...

Well, that makes for an interesting day. I am so tired of the snow. I am eagerly awaiting spring.....